Friday, July 29, 2011

Christmas Will Be Here Sooner Than You Think

Did you know that Christmas is less than five months away?  Whenever I think about that, I get really stressed out.  This is the first time that I am going to have to get the kids things on my own, and I have no idea where the money is going to come from.  My only option is to start buying things now, and hiding them from the kids.

One of the things I know I want to get for Kasi is art supplies.  She can sit for hours with a pencil and paper and create the most beautiful pictures.  She loves drawing out designs for clothes, as well as pictures of animals. Heck, she likes drawing just about anything.  I am curious to see what she would come up with if I got her some paints and canvas' for under the tree.  

I have no idea what to get for Ryan and Boo, though she likes to draw, too.  I have several of her creations hanging on my fridge right now. One of them is a tribute to me, which I absolutely love.  I know some day she will outgrow making me pictures, and that makes me especially sad seeing as how she is my youngest.

No comments: