Friday, September 21, 2012

Weekends Off

I am very friendly with some of my customers.  There is this one place I deliver mail to every day, and I love the secretary at the front desk.  She is so funny!  She always asks me on Friday what my plans are for the weekend, and I always tell her that I plan on relaxing and not doing much of anything.  Then I ask her which football games she will be watching on Sunday.  She is a huge football fan, and she would love some pittsburgh steelers tickets , or invesco field tickets.  Just the other day we were talking about how much she loves to travel, so she would probably love getting her hands on some dallas cowboys tickets too.  I, personally, don't care for football.  Come Sunday, I will be curled up on the couch catching up on the last season of Grey's Anatomy.

No comments: