Saturday, November 26, 2011

I'm Not Moving Anymore

 In the past sixteen years, I have moved more times than I care to remember.  In the past three years alone I have moved three times.  I have become quite the expert packer, but I do not want to have to do that again for a long time.  Thankfully, I like where we live now.  The kids have friends, and I am friends with several of my neighbors. It's when the kids get home and all they want to do is go outside and ride their bikes with their friends. I am hoping that I will be able to find the money before Christmas to get each of them a new bike.

If I ever have to move again, it will be somewhere new.  I was looking online, and I found sites like rentedmonton.com are so helpful. I can look at properties in all kinds of locations and find the perfect place for me and the kids.  When we moved into this apartment, I had never set foot in it.  I knew it was a three bedroom, but I didn't actually view it until after I signed the lease because it was being cleaned.  I wish the apartment complex had a website so I could have seen it first, but they don't.  I was thrilled when it turned out to be the perfect place for us.

For now though, I am going to stay put right here.  The rent is reasonable and I can pay the bills on my own.  And that's important for us single parents.

No comments: