Monday, November 7, 2011

Crazy Talk

This guest post from Lenny Mcknight

I know it sounds crazy but I’ve developed a whole business around gift wrapping. I live in a really affluent community and there are lots of people here who give gifts for just about every occasion and they like for those gifts to be incredibly fancy when they give them. That’s why I’ve opened a website up that sells my wrapping services for a fee – I’ll even go to the store and pick up their gifts for them! Anyway, it took more effort than you’d think to get this up and running – I had to look into small business xo for all the technology and hire a graphic designer for the site and generally just do a lot of background. But at the end of the day I wanted to be sure I was getting it right – it had to be professional and aesthetically pleasing or it wasn’t going to attract the kind of customers I wanted it to, you know? I just hope this continues and business is just as good for years to come!

No comments: