Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Finally...

Post contributed by Noah Schmidt

Comparing dish vscable has been a full time job for me lately and it’s because I want to get this TV thing right. Watching BRAVO is the closest thing to a hobby I have since I work so much and I want to ensure I’ve got all the channels I need as well as DVR so I’ll never miss an episode of Housewives or Millionaire Matchmaker. My boss is running me ragged lately with all the new clients but you know, there’s something to be said for putting in your dues young so you won’t have to worry about doing it once you’re older. I don’t have time to get out and meet people the way things are so me and Andy Kohen are going to just have a TV relationship at home – that’s good enough for me! One day I’ll want to get in a relationship and have kids and all that but for now I’m going to keep working my butt off in hopes of that promotion I hear rumors of.

No comments: