Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Now I Know What Not To Wear

Contribution by Odis Chan

I am a television fanatic. I love to watch television, and any time that I can find a show geared toward fashion, you can bet that my TVbyDirect is tuned in. I have recently found a great new fashion show that is fantastic and now a can't miss in my house. The show is called What Not To Wear, and it is, without a doubt, the best show that has came on in a long time.

I watch What Not To Wear on my satellite television each week. The show takes fashion-challenged people and puts them to the ultimate test of finding self-esteem and confidence, in part to what they have on. The show is awesome. Some of the people come on the show wearing some pretty radical things, and they have no clue. I love the transformations of these people at the end of the show. It is so amazing!

Lisa Butcher and Mica Paris host the show. They have such an incredible sense of style, they are perfect to host the show. The pair keep the show fun and exciting, and always make me laugh! If you haven't seen it, you are missing out! You will love it, too!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Did I miss something, Jenn? I know I haven't been super active blogging lately, but Wow...what happened!? Praying that you and the kids are okay :)