Thursday, October 29, 2009

Do You Send Out Pictures In Your Christmas Cards?

How awesome is that Christmas card?

I love cards that are fun and original, and this fits both of those perfectly. I have never sent out personalized holiday cards before, but am seriously considering it this year.

I have to take a great picture of the kids to put inside the card, because last year I didn't send out pictures, and my sister yelled at me. She said that her favorite thing about getting Christmas cards is that she gets to see how big the kids have gotten in the last year. I told her if she visited more, she could see for herself.

I will send out pictures this year, though. It's just so hard getting a great picture of three kids. One of them is always doing something funky.

1 comment:

Kristin said...

lol, "one of them is always doing something funky" Yes, I know, right?!