Monday, January 17, 2011

Will We Be Dealing With Car Dealers Again?

We were driving home from running some errands today when Bob informed me that he is going to have to sink some money into the van to get it back to running right.  I asked him how much money, and he didn't commit to an actual number, which kind of freaks me out a bit.  I know it needs tires and plugs and wires and a bunch of other stuff, but I guess in the end it will be worth it.   I mean, we own it.  I don't want to have to deal with Car Dealers again while trying to find a new car, and I definitely don't want a car payment right now. 

Bob has become kind of addicted to online shopping, and I wouldn't put it past him to check out Net Car Dealers.  I mean, car shopping online has to be less stressful.   There are no pushy salespeople to deal with, and you can take your time while looking around.  The downside of online Car Dealers UK would be not being able to test drive the cars, but I guess when you find the right vehicle, you can always go and test drive it before making a final decision.  

For now, I guess I'll just have to let Bob spend the money to get our van running right.  It's got to be cheaper than investing in another vehicle.

No comments: