Thursday, November 19, 2009

A Butterfly By Me

I am thrilled with the way this one came out!

I wish there wasn't a shadow in the picture, because the bottom wings look just as good as the top wings.

This is also a clip, so like the other two, it can hold papers or whatever on the fridge.

I had a baal painting with my girls. I love that they have inherited my love of all things crafty. kasi has asked if her and I can find something to try together...just the two of us...and I think we are going to get some polymer clay and see what we can come up with.

Any tips from all you sculptors out there????

2 comments:

B Boys Mom said...

I not not worked with polymer clay but have seen many things at craft shows make out of it. Love you butterfly good job.

Kristin at My Art and the Mom in Me said...

This is awesome!