Thursday, November 19, 2009

Customizable Visa Gift Cards

I am not usually a follower of trends. I have never really found myself having to have something, just because it is the hottest new thing. But, I do know a good thing when I see it, and I am loving these customizable Visa gift cards. O, as in The Oprah Magazine, featured these cards in the Holiday Gift Guide, and I have to say, I think they are an awesome idea. You can upload any picture, and have it put on the front of the Visa. Imagine how surprised you kids would be to pull a card with a picture of themselves on it out of their stockings Christmas morning. I know my kids would love it! This is also a great idea for businesses too. They can put the company logo on gift cards for their employees as Holiday gifts. The possibilities are endless!

And if you order before 11/25 and use this code: pumpkin, you can get a $2/card discount.

You can also check out this press release for more information.

No comments: