Monday, August 10, 2009

Spas In Atlanta

It feels so good to be home from our vacation. Four days playing in the lake have left me in need of some pampering. I would enjoy visiting spas in atlanta, and having someone make me feel beautiful. I have bugs bites all over my legs and feet, sunburn in places the sun has never seen before, and my lips feel like sandpaper. I am not exactly feeling attractive right now, except for the awesome tan I am sporting. But, with my tan comes wrinkles and damaged skin, and that is not a good thing. M Medical Spa uses non-surgical procedures that can help reduce the appearance of wrinkles and help your skin look fuller and revitalized. They also remover unwanted body hair, which is something I could have used before our vacation. Having to shave in a camp shower was difficult and painful on the backs of my sun burned thighs. In the end, though, it was a wonderful way to spend some time with my little family, and I look forward to going again next year.

No comments: