Saturday, August 29, 2009

WoW

I have a problem with computer games. Like many people, once I start playing a game, I can't stop. It has happened many times, especially with Facebook games. They are the worst!

There is one game that I have been wanting to play, but I am afraid to start, because I have heard of people losing entire days playing. Okay, maybe I am exaggerating, but I do know several people who play this game day and night. It's called World of Warcraft. Have you heard of it?

Just kidding. I know everyone has heard of this game. Did you know you could skip all the boring parts and just Buy WoW Gold? I had no idea, but then I have no idea how the game itself works. I am going to try it out, though. I just need to wait until I have a weekend with nothing else to do.

1 comment:

Tammy said...

My kid's have played it but I haven't yet.