Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Videos

Ryan has been staying up all night. I don't know how he does it, but when I get up at 3:20 every morning to get Junior up, he is still sitting here at the computer. He says he goes to bed right after Junior leaves the house, at around 4:30. The biggest problem with this is that he will sleep until the late afternoon, which just sets him up for another night of staying up late. It's a horrible cycle, and I hope he is back on track before school starts.

The funny thing is that when I get up in the mornings, there are all kinds of new things on my computer. Ryan loves youtube, and I usually find a bunch of videos downloaded on my computer. I never really go on youtube, because most times when I do, I will find something I want to post on my blog, and it won't let me download the video. It's very frustrating. I heard about this flash video downloader that can Download Youtube Video that can't be downloaded normally. All you do is put the URL of the page the video is on into their search box, and it will download the video to your computer. It sounds easy enough, and I think I might try it the next time I want to download a Sugarland video, and I can't.

2 comments:

Katherine: Mom Blog said...

So it isn't just my son?? He is in a terrible summer cycle... when school starts, he is in for a hurting! But at least he gets "quiet time".... wish I had that LOL!

Tammy said...

Sounds like a good thing to me.