Saturday, May 15, 2010

Designing Business Cards

I have been seeing a lot of people on blogs and even Facebook asking about the benefits of bloggers having business cards.  I will admit that I have thought about this, too.  I mean, as bloggers, we are basically our own business, so why not promote it any way you can?  I know at the conferences it is great to have something to hand to fellow bloggers as a way of remembering you, and your website.

I have looked at custom business cards and am excited about the idea of designing my own.  Of course it would have some purple on it.  I want something that will depict my three kids, as a boy and two girls.  I can't decide if I should put all of my blogs on one card, though, or if I should get separate cards for each blog.  I guess that since each blog stands on it's own, each should have it's own business card.

How do you do it?

No comments: