Monday, May 31, 2010

A Summer Job?

It's weird not to be putting the kids to bed right now.  During the school year, I am very strict with bed times.  During the Summer, not so much.  I think it will take me a week or two to adjust to our new non-schedule, and then things will be right in my world.  At least until school starts back up in August.

The kids are planning all kinds of activities for their Summer.  Camping is high on their list, as well as swimming at my mom's house.  I am thinking, and stressing, about money, but what else is new.  I want to be able to camp for a week this year, but I don't think it's going to happen.  I may have to get a job selling Illinois home insurance, or something.   I know being a salesperson is a hard job, especially when you have to sell a business insurance policy.  But, I am a fast learner, and I think it might be something I am good at.  That is, as long as I am able to do it over the phone.  I am not good with the face to face stuff.  At all.   But giving out business insurance information  over the phone can't be too hard, right?

Or maybe I should just go back to working fast food for awhile?

No comments: