Thursday, May 20, 2010

Parties

 I spent today making food and cleaning house for Kasi's birthday parties that are coming up this weekend.  Tomorrow night is her slumber party, and then Sunday I am having my mom and a couple of family friends over.  We were originally going to have it at my mom's house, (she has the pool) but the weather isn't going to cooperate, so I'm just going to do it here.  That means that I will clean the house for one party, and then turn around and re-clean it for the next party. 

My kids better appreciate this.

As I was cleaning today, I started thinking about Ryan's birthday.  For the past three years, we have done a Halloween themed party for him since his birthday is the first week of November.  This year, he is going to be 15, and I am worried that he won't want to have a party.  I hope that is not the case, because I love getting the kids dressed up, and having all the kids who come to the party get dressed up.  My little nephew used to love Elmo, and I found the cutest Sesame Street Costumes online at www.costumekingdom.com that he would flip over.  I don't think he would wear them himself, but he has a new little sister who would look adorable in this costume:

I mean, what kid wouldn't look adorable in that?

No comments: