Monday, December 13, 2010

DIY Ribbon Bulletin Board

Guest post written by Stacy Carlson

I'm so bad about forgetting to hold onto business cards or pictures or other little random things that people give me. I end up throwing a lot of them away or losing them under my couch, which can really cause problems when I try to find them later. But here lately, I've been trying to be a little more organized. I've bought a few different organizational things and everything. However, I still hadn't found anything that would be perfect to use to store all of that stuff while leaving it out for me to see and remind myself of what I do have.

I went online to try and find an organizational solution for that and actually came across some info about York Wireless internet deals and decided to order one of them to change over my internet access.

After a whole lot of searching, I decided that a ribbon bulletin board was exactly what I was thinking. I could easily make it and just stick cards or whatever I needed to hold onto it with the ribbons so that they wouldn't get ruined.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think one of your advertisements caused my internet browser to resize, you might want to put that on your blacklist.