Monday, December 6, 2010

It's Beginning To Feel Like Christmas

It is cold today!  Our high is only going to be 40 degrees.  I was thrilled this morning when Brandi woke up still not feeling well, because that meant I didn't have to go to the bus stop when it was twenty something degrees.  She has been fighting a cough for a while now, and it seems to be getting worse instead of better.  So, instead of school we are taking a trip to the doctors.  I'm hoping he'll be able to give her something to knock the cough out.

I have gotten used to the "not so cold" Christmas' we have here in South Carolina.  That doesn't stop the stores from decorating like we're living at the North Pole.  I love all the Santa villages and snowmen.  Whenever we go to a store or the mall, I always think to myself that it's beginning to look a lot like Christmas around here.  Now if I could just finish up my shopping, things would be perfect.  Kasi is the only one I have left to shop for, but whenever I try and find something for her, I find things I know Brandi would love. 

I found this adorable umbrella that I know Brandi would love.  I mean, it's a ladybug, and you all know about her ladybug obsessions.  She reminds me of myself with elephants.  Anyway, this is part of a Kidorable deal where they are offering this umbrella free with purchase until December 15.  I am hoping I can find something to buy for Kasi, so that I can get this free umbrella. 

If only I could find something for Kasi.  Who knew it would be so hard shopping for a 13 year old girl?

No comments: