Wednesday, December 29, 2010

I'm Dreaming Of Warmer Weather

It has been so cold here in South Carolina.  We even had a white Christmas, which hasn't happened in over 45 years.  The snow is slowly melting away, but the temperatures are still pretty chilly.  I am ready to go somewhere warm, with beautiful beaches so I can get my feet wet in the ocean water.  I told Junior he needs to look into west palm beach real estate, not to buy anything, but to find a rental place where we could stay for a few days. Brandi has been asking for years to go to the ocean, and I think this year we might actually do it.  Well, I say this year, but I really mean next year, seeing as how there are only two days left in this year.

Either way, I am looking forward to some down time with my family.

1 comment:

VetTech said...

It's been cold here in Charlotte too! We had snow at Christmas and now I am ready for spring. I used to live in Palm Beach and it's even been cold there lately :-)