Thursday, September 17, 2009

Inspiration Struck

This may come as a shock to you all, but I am totally addicted to etsy. I keep finding the cutest things, and wish I could buy everything. I have also decided that I am going to try and do the majority of my Christmas shopping on etsy. Tonight I was browsing the polymer clay creations, which, by the way, I really want to learn how to use, and I found buttons.

Adorable little buttons.

And I got to thinking...I don't sew. I have no use for buttons, but they are so flippin' cute. And then it hit me.

Magnets. I can buy those little round magnets at a craft store, attach them to the back of the buttons, and voila, Christmas gifts!

The buttons that really caught my eye were these colorful little critters. I found them in Tessa Ann's Etsy Shop.

Aren't they sweet? She has a wonderful selection of buttons, in all designs and colors. I plan on buying a whole bunch, because of course I will keep some for myself. (I have a small magnet obsession, too) She has Halloween ones and Christmas ones, and fruit ones and patriotic ones...oh, just go look for yourself!

No comments: