Monday, September 28, 2009

Possibilities

Three months from now, Christmas will be over.

We will once again be facing a new year; a year full of promise and possibilities.

I have been thinking about a lot of things lately, and how I wish we were already living in a new place. I hate packing, and I hate change, but I am really looking forward to this.

I have been asking the kids what they want for Christmas, and I haven't gotten many good ideas. I was browsing online for ideas, and came across beach cruisers for sale. These bikes look kind of old fashioned, and I think my girls would love them. Come to think of it, Kasi did mention that she wanted a new bike a couple of months ago.

I just don't want to get them too much stuff, because it would just be more stuff we have to move in February.

No comments: