Sunday, September 20, 2009

Movie Reviews, And More

If you are anything like me, when you have a big purchase to make, you do your research first. I will spend weeks pouring over my options before I make a decision. I will look up personal reviews, written by people who have actually used the product. These are great, because you get honest opinions from people who know how the product works, and have tested it for themselves.

I found this site called ProductReview.com.au, where you can find reviews written about everything from movies to vacuums. I am a big movie buff myself, so I found myself drawn into reading those reviews. I was especially interested in The Sixth Sense. When I watched this movie, I had no idea what the big shock at the end was that everyone was talking about. Reading what other people wrote, I discovered that I am not the only person who really loved this movie, and who never saw the shocker coming. Watching for a second time, I was able to see all the little things I missed the first time, because I didn't know what to look for then.

Of course, I had to check out what the reviewers thought about my favorite movie of all time, The Princess Bride. There were only three reviews, but all of them were glowing. I guess I'm not the only one who sees the greatness of this movie. If you haven't seen this movie, you have GOT to rent it. No. You have to buy it. Trust me when I say you will watch it over and over again. I love that my copy is now loved by my daughters.

So, the next time you are in the market for a movie, or even a car, check out ProductReview.com.au. They have all the reviews you need to make a smart decision.

No comments: