Tuesday, January 19, 2010

I Want New Glasses

That's right. I said I want, not I need. I have been wearing the same pair of glasses for a while now, and I think I am ready for something new. My eyes have not changed, so I don't need a new eye exam. I just want new glasses.
I found this purple pair of eyeglasses at Zenni Optical. If anyone knows me, they know that purple is my favorite color. Do you think I could pull them off? The best thing about this pair of glasses is that they only cost $8. That's right, I said $8. That means I can buy them, try them out, and if I don't really like them, I have only wasted a few dollars.

I know most of you are thinking that the quality must be poor if they are that cheap, but that couldn't be further from the truth. These are well made glasses that can be offered to us, the public, at reasonable rates, because Zenni has no overhead, no middleman, and they make the glasses themselves. If you don't want to take my word for it, check out this article for yourself.

I am going to give them a try. I mean, I really don't have much to lose. If you are looking for cheap glasses, I suggest you give them a try, too. I bet we will all be happy with our new glasses.

No comments: