Friday, January 15, 2010

What To Do...What To Do

I have been feeling very un-bloggy lately. I don't know why, but I have noticed that I am not the only one. Some of my favorite reads are no longer blogging daily, either.

Maybe it's the weather. Or the move. Or just laziness on my part.

The bad thing is that my blogs are starting to suffer. My standings on certain marketing sites have slipped, and it is my own fault. I am no longer qualifying for paid posts, which is weird because in the past, skipping a few days of posting hasn't made a difference.

Maybe it's the weather. Or the move. Or just laziness on my part.

I have decided, though, that once we get settled into the new place, and that's assuming we are going to find one, I am going to dedicate more time to my blogs. I am going to market myself more, and try and get more traffic to my sites. I am going to get some business cards online and start leaving them in random places around town, like I have heard other bloggers do. I am also going to try and not focus on just one of my blogs. I need to do the same for all of them. This blog and my Journey blog both increased in page rank during the last update, and i want to keep them where they are. Or even get them to rank higher next time. In fact, this blog is still not where it was before I went dot com, but I have faith that it will get there someday. I also have patience, and that is so important!

Now that I have laid out my intentions, lets see how well I do keeping to my word.

No comments: