Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Jeans

 I used to hate shopping for clothes.  Before my breast reduction, nothing ever fit right.  I couldn't find bras that were big enough, so I tried to wear clothes baggy so people couldn't tell.  Doing so just made me look a whole lot bigger than I am.  Now, I am in no way saying I am not a big girl, because I am.  I am just saying that by wearing baggy clothes, I made myself look bigger.

I recently went clothes shopping, and was pleasantly surprised when I was trying on Miss Me Jeans three sizes smaller than I used to wear, and they fit. Did I forget to mention that I have recently lost almost 50 pounds?  That helps my clothes fit better, too. 

I am sure that you have heard that a finding a great pair of Joes Jeans means finding a pair that shows off your butt.   As much as I believe this, I don't think my butt will look good in anything, let alone a pair of jeans.  So I judge jeans by how they look on my legs.  I am short, so finding a pair that aren't too long is a challenge, and when I find a pair I love, I wear them until they fall apart.  So finding a Seven Jeans Sale is awesome, because I can stock up.  

How do you judge jeans?  Do you prefer comfort over your butt looking good?

No comments: