Wednesday, June 2, 2010

The Lovely Bones

There is something you should know about me.  When I start to read a book or watch a movie, I have to finish it.  Even if it is horrible.  Even if I know what is going to happen, I have to finish.

Well, this movie broke me of that.  I couldn't make it more than 30 minutes. 

It sucked, which really sucked because I had heard such good things about it. 

Brandi has been bugging me for weeks to watch it, so yesterday we settled in to watch.  I think I actually fell asleep.  The last thing I remember watching was the police finding the girls hat. 

I am now wondering if the book is as bad as the movie.  Have you seen or read this story?  If so, which was better?

1 comment:

Shopper Gal said...

I just couldn't watch the movie. I read the book and that was well written even with the horrific content. My vote, try the book!

Good luck :)
Tessa