Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Random Questions I Stole From Someone Else's Blog

1. What time did you get up this morning? Around 9, I think
 

2. How do you like your steak? before my first pregnancy, I preferred rare, but now I like it well done
 

3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? New Moon...can't wait until Eclipse next week!
 

4. What is your favorite TV show/s? I watch so many great shows, but right now, I'd say True Blood!
 

5. If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be? right where I am, only in a house I own, not rent
 
6. What did you have for breakfast? um, cereal, I think
 

7. What is your favorite cuisine? Chinese
 

8. What foods do you dislike? seafood...I just can't eat something that lives where it pees...I have issues, I know
 

9. Favorite place to eat? mom's house :)
 

10. Favorite dressing? For salad? ranch
 

11. What kind of vehicle do you drive? ha!  that's funny ;)
 

12. What are your favorite clothes? anything comfortable
 

13. Where would you visit if you had the chance? Hawaii
 

14. Cup 1/2 empty or 1/2 full? depends on my mood...
 

15. Where would you want to retire? um...right here?
 

16. Favorite time of day? nighttime, when I am the only one up, and I can get stuff done
 

17. Where were you born? Oklahoma
 

18. What is your favorite sport/s to watch? not a sports fan, at all.
 

19. Who do you think will not tag you back? I'm not tagging, so I have no idea
 

20. Person you expect to tag you back first? really?
 

21. Who are you most curious about their responses to this? whoever steals this...
 

22. Birdwatcher? nope
 

23. Are you a morning person or a night person? night, without a doubt.
 

24. Do you have any pets? Brandi has three hamsters
 

25. Any new and exciting news you’d like to share? I am going to be an aunt again!
 

26. What did you want to be when you were little? day care worker
 

27. What is your best childhood memory? spending time at my aunts house
 

28. Are you a cat or dog person? cat

29. Are you married? Yes.

30. Always wear your seat belt? abso'freakin'lutely
 

31. Been in a car accident? when I was little...
 

32. Any pet peeves? too many to list...the biggest, though, is when people dog ear the pages in books they borrow from me...I hate that!
 

33. Favorite Pizza Toppings? cheese & mushrooms
 

34. Favorite Flowers? pale yellow roses
 

35. Favorite ice cream? chocolate peanut butter
 

36. Favorite fast food restaurant? um, taco bell I guess

37. How many times did you fail your driver’s test? none, never took it LOL..

38. From whom did you get your last email? izea
 

39. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card? best buy
 

40. Do anything spontaneous lately? nope, I am pretty predictable
 

41. Like your job? love it!
 

42. Broccoli? yum.
 

43. What was your favorite vacation? camping with my family
 

44. Last person you went out to dinner with? my mom took us out tonight for our anniversary
 

45. What are you listening to right now? iCarly
 

46. What is your favorite color? purple and black
 

47. How many tattoos do you have? None.
 

48. How many are you tagging for this quiz? none.
 

49. What time did you finish this quiz? 7:37 pm
 

50. Coffee drinker? nope.

No comments: