Monday, September 20, 2010

I Need About Five More Hours In Every Day

 It's that time of year again.  There are only three months left until Christmas, and my creative juices are begging to flow.  I have so many ideas floating around in my head, but not enough time to do anything with them.  I don't know how it happened, but here lately, I have very little time for myself.  I was sure that once the kids started back to school, I would have all this free time to work on my crafts.  Instead, I have been spending a lot of time out of the house, hanging out with a friend of mine.

I am now hoping that in the next month or so I can get working on some projects.  A few years ago, I made name signs for all my nieces and nephews for Christmas.  Since then, whenever a baby is born, I make a sign.  Well, I am now three nieces behind.  I bought the wood, drew out the names, and am trying to find the time to get them carved out.

Maybe this weekend...

No comments: