Wednesday, September 22, 2010

I'm Stressed And In Need Of A Vacation

 Right now, my head feels like it is going to explode.  I am stressed, and I can't seem to relax.  I took ibuprofen this morning, and it didn't touch my headache.  A little while ago, I took two Excedrin migraine pills, and nothing.  I hate when this happens. 

I think the only thing that is going to help is to get away from it all.  I need to forget about Facebook bullies, little kids getting violent at the bus stop in the mornings, getting reviews posted before deadlines come and go, and mostly, I need to get away from this computer.  Staring at this screen isn't helping my headache at all.

I want to go camping.  I want to swim in the lake, fish a little, and relax beside a fire.  We can look into rv rentals or simply pitch a tent; I don't care either way.  I just want to be in a place where time means nothing and there is nothing planned.  No deadlines.  No bedtimes.  No bus stops.  Just relaxation.

Is that possible?

No comments: