Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Restaurant Openings

Guest post written by Linda Bourdain

One of my favorite things about living in NYC is that there's always some new place opening or some event going on. So there's no excuse for staying in and saying that there's nothing to go out and do. Plus, I also think that New Yorkers do that because they don't want to be reminded of how tiny their apartments are.

My dream job would be to be a food critic, but alas I'm only an accountant. But I still get the joy of tasting all kinds of new exciting things by going to a lot of restaurant openings. I have a good friend who actually is a food critic and he invites me to a lot of them.

But, I also do a lot of research online with my & 4g clear bundle about new restaurants that are opening up and then little known gems too. Because as much as I love trying something new out, it's great to find something that has lasted so long in the city because it's genuinely good.

No comments: