Thursday, February 18, 2010

Cell Phones

Junior and I finally broke down and got another cell phone. The last time we had one, we had a pretty hefty monthly bill to go with it. This time, we went with the pay as you go phone, and it seems to be working out a lot better. In fact, we got the same phone that we got Ryan for Christmas. Of course, he knows a whole lot more about it than I do, and loves "fixing" it up for me. For instance, I had a picture of Brandi as my background, because it was the only picture on the phone. Ryan got his hands on it, and now my background is a slide show of pictures of all three of them that he took.

I have no idea how he did it. That seems to be the way of the world these days, though, with the kids knowing more about electronic devices than their parents. Let's take CinemaMob, for example. Apparently for a low monthly fee, you can watch videos on your cell phone. It sounds like a cool feature, but I would have no idea how to work it, and would have to have him explain it to me. How sad is that?

It's a good thing I am not too stubborn to ask for help.

No comments: