Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Vacation To Florida?

I want to go to Florida. I want to take my kids to Disney while they are still young. I was in my early twenties the first and only time I went, and I loved it. But, I imagine I would have loved it more if I had gone when I was younger. I have a grandmother who lives in Florida, as well as an aunt and a few cousins, so I am sure I can stay with one of them for a night or two. I just hope I don't end up needing an Orlando Auto Accident Lawyer while I am down there. It would really stink if we got into an accident and needed to hire an Orlando Personal Injury Lawyer. I mean, we had enough excitement on our last vacation when Kasi fell onto the fire pit. I am hoping this time we can just enjoy ourselves, and not have to make another trip to the emergency room. I would hate to have to find a Florida Medical Malpractice Lawyer if something bad were to happen, and things were handled badly.

Maybe we'll just skip the whole thing and stay home.

No comments: