Thursday, February 18, 2010

Exhausted

I am beyond wore out. This past week has been crazy with moving, and then my sister being down from New York. I have been trying to unpack when I am not spending time with her, which means I am losing a lot of sleep. Last night we took the kids out to the circus, and we were really late getting home. This translates into a cranky brandi this morning, which was no fun. She had a good day at school yesterday, but there were tears again this morning, but I think they were mostly because she was tired.

Now that I have a few moments to myself, I thought I'd throw up a quick post. I am hoping to have pictures of the new place soon, but I want to wait until we are all unpacked. I guess that means I should get up from here and get cracking...

1 comment:

DVArtist said...

Tired or not cherish this time with your sister.

Nicole/Beadwright