Monday, February 15, 2010

Renting A Vacation House


Junior and I are trying to decide what to do for vacation this year. He is all for another year of camping, and as much as I love it, too. sometimes it's nice to do something a little different. I would love to look into vacation rentals, maybe on a beach somewhere. Of course, there would have to be fishing close by, too. I know getting a hotel rooms for all of us for any length of time is going to be expensive, and I think I would rather stay in a vacation rental. I know I would have to cook for us because there wouldn't be room service, but with the diet we are going to start, it is probably better that I cook anyway.

There are so many luxury vacation rentals available this time of year, and we live fairly close to the ocean. I say fairly close, because we could probably see the ocean in about five hours. I also know for a fact that vacation homes are available all along the coast, because my sister and brother have both taken advantage in the past. I bet they will have some great recommendations for me.

No comments: