Tuesday, February 9, 2010

My Name Is Jennifer, And I Am A Chocoholic

Do any of you watch Disney Channel? If so, you know who I am talking about when I say the name Selena Gomez. She is Brandi's favorite actress/singer these days, and I have to admit that I like her a little bit, too. Tonight while we were watching her show, we saw a commercial she was in, along with other Disney stars. They were asking people to help the people of Haiti, in any way that they can. How awesome is that?

There are so many ways we can donate to the charities that are helping these people, and I have found a pretty sweet one. You see, I am a chocoholic. I admit it freely. I especially love Dark Chocolate. I love it even more when it has nuts in it. So imagine my delight when I found out that between now and Valentine's Day, Intentional Chocolate will donate 100% of their profits to charities helping the people of Haiti.

That's right. I said one hundred percent. So before you head to your local store to buy a box of chocolates, check them out and make your money count.

No comments: