Monday, April 26, 2010

Boys Will Be Boys

The other day, I was sitting here at the computer, and I heard a funny noise outside.  I got up to look out the window, and could not believe what I saw.

The people who live in front of us have three kids.  All boys.  The parents are not friendly, and the kids are monsters.  Totally undisciplined and disrespectful. Their two youngest boys, who are 5 and 7, I think, were responsible for the noise I heard.

It was their laughter.  Their sinister, evil laughter.

You see, they were hiding under their back porch (I guess so they wouldn't been seen by mommy or daddy) and the oldest one was holding a water bottle while the younger one peed in it.  He must have really had to go, because he filled it almost all the way.  Now, had Brandi or Kasi been outside, or saw this out my front windows, I would have gone and knocked on their door to tell them how inappropriate that was.  But, since they didn't, I just watched to see what they were going to do with it.  (they hadn't yet spotted mt through my window)  The oldest one was carrying it, and they decided to come into my yard area, behind our van.  I couldn't see them from where I was, so I told Ryan to go outside and get something out of the van, so he could see. 

While Ryan was getting a shirt and shoes on, the boys came back, and they still had a full bottle of pee.  The youngest got out his little ride on toy, and was about to sit and ride when the older brother came up, lifted the seat, and poured the pee under the seat (there is a little storage spot).  The youngest then got on and started riding it.  Yeah, gross.  By this time Ryan was ready, so I stepped onto the front porch as he ran to the van.  As soon as the boys saw him, the oldest one starts bragging about what they did. (they were beside our van at this time)  I told them that they needed to take themselves, and their pee, into their own yard, and stay out of mine.

Well, this ticked the older boy off, so he pushed his brother off the riding toy, picked it up, and threw it.  Yes, all the pee came flying out, all over his brother, who went running into the house.  The older bot gave me a "go to hell" look, then followed his brother into the house.

I wonder if they told their parents what happened????

No comments: