Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Laser That Fat Away


If you happen to be a new reader, let me share a little something about myself.  I am fat.

Wow.  Felt good to say that.  The good news is, I am not as fat as I was 9 months ago.  Just by cutting down portion size and eliminating a lot of snacking, I have lost 48 pounds.  The bad news is, I still have a lot more weight to lose.

I was thrilled when I saw the above segment on Rachael Ray about a new Fat Burning Laser Treatment.  I don't think I would have the nerve to do it, even if I could come up with the $18,000, but I was pretty impressed with the before and after pictures they showed.  It looked to me like she had better body sculpting in the after pictures.  I believe the guy said the lady lost five and a half inches total, which is awesome for doing nothing but laying under a laser.

The guy did say that they didn't know how long the results last, because the technology is so new.  I think that is what makes me the most nervous.  Even sitting under a Low Level Laser would make me nervous. Besides, I am doing pretty good on my own right now, and would like to see how much more I can lose doing what I'm doing.  Maybe once I lose some more weight I will want to be more sculpted. 

Right now, I am just trying to get rid of the rolls.

No comments: