Friday, April 30, 2010

Headaches And Eye Strain

 I have been doing a lot of complaining lately about my glasses.  You might remember how a few weeks ago, I broke the nose piece on my favorite pair, and have been wearing my "spare pair" ever since.  They are supposed to be the same exact prescription, because I got them both at the same place, at the same time.  But, I am convinced that these are different, because they give me headaches.  I also have to hold papers and things a little farther away to be able to read them. 

This makes me think I am getting old, which I am not, so it must be the glasses, right?

Right?

Last night I was sitter here at the computer, again complaining about how these glasses make my eyes hurt.  Ryan walks over and asks if he could see my broken pair.  I told him there was no way he could fix them, because the little rubber thing that goes on your nose broke in half, and I have no idea where the piece is.  He told me he would let me have the nose things off of his glasses.

I asked him how he could do that and still wear his glasses, and he just shrugged.  I then asked him where his glasses were (he only needs them to see the board in class) and he said they were in his locker, somewhere.  I then asked if he ever wears them, and he said no.  He said he can see fine.

I don't really believe him, but it's not like I can force him to wear them.  He'll be sorry, though, when not wearing them now only makes him need glasses all the time later on.

No comments: