Friday, April 30, 2010

Interior Designing

 I wrote a post last night about how badly I want to own my own home.  I talked a little about the floors, and how that would be the one thing Junior would have to do on his own, as I have no clue when it comes to that. I also talked about how I would paint my bathrooms purple.  I realize now, that before any painting could be done, I would need to have some san diego bath remodeling done.  One of the things I absolutely have to have in my bathroom is a jacuzzi tub.  It doesn't have to be too big, but it has to be deep.  I want to be able to sit in it, and have my shoulders under the water.  I wonder if they even make tubs like that?

I might also hire san diego interior designers, just to get an idea of how to make my dreams a reality.  I am the first to admit that I am horrible when it comes to matching colors together.  I just don't have the eye for that.  I also want the house to flow from one room to the next.  My only fear is that an interior designer will take one look at my elephant collection and say, "um, no".  

If that happens, I could always hire cabinet makers san diego and have them build me some custom shelves to display my elephants.  Because, let's face it, my elephants aren't going anywhere.

No comments: