Saturday, April 17, 2010

I See Bifocals In My Future

I remember back in elementary school, the nurse used to do ear and eye tests on all the kids. For the ear test, they would put headphones on you, and you would have to raise your hand on the side you heard the beep. For the eye test, you would look through the special glasses, and tell her which circle was closest or farthest away. I always passed those tests.

It wasn't until I hit high school that I started having problems with my vision.

It wasn't until college that I did something about it.

I have been wearing eyeglasses ever since. I don't have them checked as often as I should anymore, mostly because it is so expensive. Luckily there are place like Zennioptical.com where I can get glasses for as low as $8. I have a feeling that I may not be able to put off my exam too longer, because I have noticed that I am having trouble seeing things that are close to my face. The other day, I had something on my shoulder, and I had to take my glasses off to focus my eyes. I think I might need bifocals.

I feel so old!

I was looking at bifocals at Zennioptical, and I found some nice frames. These start at $25, which is still a really great deal. Now I just need to save up the money to go see the eye doctor.

No comments: