Saturday, October 23, 2010

Are You A Dropper?

I have been using entrecard for a wile now, probably a couple of years.  Right now they are running a contest where you can win some serious credits for writing about the things you love (or don't love) about them.

I can honestly say that I have never really had a problem with them.  I find a lot of awesome blogs dropping every day, and many of those bloggers have become my "friends".  The basic concept is that you put a widget on your blog, and other bloggers stop by and drop their cards on your blog with the hope that you will drop on their blog in return.  Signing up is free, and you can drop as little or as many (up to 300) cards as you want each day.  The more you drop, though, the bigger the benefits.

So what are you waiting for?  Go join and get dropping!

2 comments:

DVArtist said...

I use to be a dropper but gave it up about three years ago. It is just too time consuming for me.
Nicole/Beadwright

jenn said...

Beadwright ~ I agree, it is time consuming, but I like the traffic it provides.