Tuesday, October 12, 2010

A New Fall Treat

Guest post written by Stephanie Harper

One of my favorite hobbies is to cook and bake all kinds of different stuff. I'm kind of known in my circle of friends for it so when everyone comes over to my house for something there are some big expectations that I always try to meet.

I'm planning a little get together just before Halloween with lots of yummy treats and I think that we're also going to watch some scary movies while everyone's here too. We're all big horror movie buffs, so a zombie movie isn't going to ruin any of our appetites, thank goodness.

I've been looking up a bunch of recipes to try out with my Clear Wireless Internet Service and I know that I have to have at least one thing that is pumpkin flavored. It just wouldn't be right otherwise.

I did find a pumpkin whoopie pie recipe that has the cream sandwiched right in the middle of it. I've made other versions of it before, but never one with pumpkin. I think it's going to be really great and I can't wait for my party!

No comments: