Friday, October 29, 2010

The Importance Of Halloween Safety

Guest post written by Julia Benton

Even though I love all the fake monsters and spooks that come out on Halloween, I'm kind of scarred for life because of Michael Myers in the Halloween movies. I know that it's just a story, but stuff like that does make you worry about crazy people like that in real life. So I'm a stickler for Halloween safety when it comes to my family.

I can't tell you how many times my kids have been mad at me for ruining their costumes by putting reflective paint and tape on them so that drivers can see them out in neighborhoods. So I was online this year trying to come up with a better solution to increase my kids' visibility when trick or treating and I happened to come across the site http://www.clear-internet.com and read through it. After doing that I decided that this was our solution to our problem with the bad internet connection we were having and switched over to it.

I finally did come up with a great idea for Halloween safety without making my kids' outfits less scary. So I painted their jack o lantern treat bags with glow in the dark paint so people will see their glowing bags.

No comments: