Thursday, October 7, 2010

Career Fair

This coming Tuesday, my two oldest kids are going to a career fair through the school.  It is an after school field trip, which also includes supper at a local pizza place.  I am excited for them to speak to professionals who can give them details about the ups and downs of selecting certain careers.  I am sure they will come home with all kinds of information, from which courses to take for a particular career to and real estate business cards.   I would think that if any of these kids make an impression on one of the speakers, they might be able to line up a job for the future, or at least get a business card to keep in contact.

My problem is going to be picking the kids up.  They are both due to be back to their schools at the same time, and I can't be in two places at once.  One of them is going to have to wait, and I have a feeling it's going to be Ryan.  He's already suggesting that he walk to the public library to wait on us, and I may just let him.

No comments: