Saturday, November 6, 2010

From The Book To Fangs

Guest post written by Lauren Thompson

Back when the movie Twilight came out, I had never heard of it before and then one of my friends dragged me to it. Well I thought it was okay, but it really wasn't my thing and I would have just preferred to have seen something that had some really intense vampires, like back when I used to love watching Buffy the Vampire Slayer on TV. Then one of my other friends told me that I should start watching True Blood and I did.

But after this season ended, I just couldn't stand not being able to worry about what was going to happen between Sookie and Bill every week, so I went online and ordered a few of the first books with my clear wimax that the series is based off of.

I just hate it when shows or movies aren't true to the source material and that's not an issue with the True Blood story because it still has a lot of the Louisiana flavor in it, which I really love and think makes the show.

No comments: