Monday, November 8, 2010

Writer's Block

Guest post written by Kayla Everett

I'm in college now to be an English teacher, but teaching isn't all that I want to do with my life. I want to also eventually publish some short stories and maybe even novels. So trying to write them makes for a nice distraction for me when I'm procrastinating or just taking a break from all of my school work. But it's kind of a problem too because then I stress out about writing my fiction instead of stressing out about school work like I should be doing right now as a college student.

I was online looking up advice for getting over writer's block, which I just happened to be experiencing at the time when I came across some info about CLEAR bundle deals and I think I may switch over my internet to it because a college student can use some extra cash all the time.

Just then I got the inspiration for a short story. It's going to be about, well someone that's like me, an English teacher that's wanting to break out and write a book. We'll see how it ends up.

No comments: