Friday, November 5, 2010

Watching A Sunrise

Guest written by our friend Ruby Holland

Watching a sunrise while on a camping trip is one of my favorite pastimes. Although I don't get to go camping very often, when I do make it, it's my priority to watch a sunrise each and every time, even if I get very little sleep during the night because of my fear of camping when it's dark.

I go camping for many reasons, but watching a sunrise while camping is one of the biggest reasons. There's something so reassuring and beautiful about a sunrise while free in the woods that is so much more powerful than watching a sunrise while in the middle of busy cities.

I'm comfortable when I'm camping because I know my home is safe. I always set my home security alarm from Adt Home Security prices before leaving for a camping trip so that I can enjoy the sunrise and everything else I'll be doing on my trip. It's just a great experience to know that I'll never have to worry about my home.

Camping will always be one of my most treasured activities, but watching the sunrise during the trip is my all time favorite thing on my trip. I do so in the safety of the woods, knowing that everything I do is a private moment for myself that I can remember forever. I can also share those moments with the people that I love the most.

The sunrise on a camping trip is unlike any other sunrise you'll witness. Give it a try and I think you'll agree.

No comments: