Sunday, November 28, 2010

Quilted Christmas

Guest post written by Amelia Palmer

I've always love to quilt. My grandmother was always quilting when I was little and my mom always hated quilting I think because her mother was so gung ho about it. But over the years, I got better and better at quilting and have kept on doing it throughout my adult life. I sent my kids off to college with quilts that I made for them and on other occasions. It makes me feel like I'm there with them and I think that they kind of feel the same way too.

After all the quilts that I've made over the years, it never occurred to me to make a quilted Christmas tree skirt and then I got the idea a few weeks ago. So I went online to get a pattern for it. While I was doing that I saw an internet offer and after looking at it, decided to get clear wireless internet for our house.

I'm actually going to make a quilted tree skirt for me and then one for both of my kids to give them as kind of family gifts for Christmas. I'm so excited about them!

No comments: