Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Buying Our First Home

It's no secret that Junior and I moved into a new home last month. I wish it was a house that we are buying, but as luck would have it, we are renting yet again. In fact, we have rented for the entire 15 years we have been married, except for the time we were "renting to own" from his dad, and you all know how that ended. It is just not in the cards for us to be homeowners right now, and I can not tell you how much I wish that wasn't true. I am hoping that within the next couple of years, we will be buying first home. This is the first time we have laid out a plan for accomplishing this, and it will be a wonderful day when we will be putting our hard earned money towards something that will be ours.

I wish we were able to get a house last year, so we could have qualified for one of those awesome tax credits. Check out this video, which explains everything.


This guys explained things so much better than I could have, that's for sure. The only thing I really know is that last year was the perfect time to buy our first home, and we couldn't do it. I guess it will continue to be a dream of ours, and hopefully, someday, it will become a reality.

1 comment:

DVArtist said...

The perfect time to buy a home will be when it happens for you. This is the first time I have rented a house in 30 years and I love it. If anything goes wrong, call the landlord. yesssss.

Have a great day
Nicole/Beadwright