Thursday, March 18, 2010

The City Of Love

I was researching vacation destinations, again, and this time I was focusing on Paris. I have always heard that this is the city of love, where you can take moonlit strolls and enjoy romantic meals. I know girls dream of having their significant others propose to them in this city. When I think of Paris, I think of love.

That said, I think this would be the perfect place for Junior and I to go to for a second honeymoon. We could stay in different Paris Hotels and take in all the sights. Of course, this would have to be a virtual second honeymoon, because we do not have the money, or the time, to take such a luxurious vacation. Plus, I am still afraid of flying.

All you men out there should consider taking the loves of your lives there if you are planning a proposal. I bet it would be really hard for her to say no.

No comments: